London based beauty clinic Medspa provides customers with several hair removal treatments and below we tackle the pros and cons of laser hair removal and the improvements brought to this treatment by the Soprano Ice Laser.
One of the most common methods of hair removal in the US and the UK is the laser hair removal treatment. While many women and even men make use of this procedure, one should always be aware of the advantages and disadvantages of the traditional laser hair removing process and also know that there is an even better solution for removing or reducing undesired body pilosity, the Soprano Ice laser hair removal treatment.
Knowing the existing options and also the pros and cons for undergoing such treatments helps you decide the best procedure for you, whether we are talking about your skin type, hair type, pain resistance and even budget. Below you can find the advantages and disadvantages of the traditional laser hair removal treatment and also of the more modern, comfortable and more efficient hair removing treatment which uses the Soprano Ice Laser.
Pros and Cons for the traditional Laser Hair Removal treatment:
- Fast treatment
- Safe treatment (unless it is not performed adequately)
- Less painful compared to other methods
- Most people enjoy long lasting hair removal and some even hair reduction
- Effective for removing the undesired hair from large areas of the body
- There are side effects such as itching and swelling (which disappear after a few days)
- Some other rare side effects can be burning, blisters, skin discoloration, or infection
- More successful for people with dark hair due to it targeting melanin
- Several treatments needed, between 6 and 8
- Could be expensive
And then there is the Soprano Ice Laser Hair Removal treatment:
- The most comfortable and efficient method of hair removal or hair reduction
- This treatment works by cooling the top layer of the skin thus there are no surface burns
- Keeps the heat within the dermis
- The procedure has been tested in a number of clinical dermatological trials and was proven to be safer and more effective than other hair removal, hair reduction treatments
- Is suitable for all skin types and hair types
- Treatment can be undertaken any time of the year
The hair removal process using the Soprano Ice Laser still takes several sessions for consistent results and it can also be expensive yet this is acknowledged to be the most comfortable and effective method of removing hair or hair reduction there is.
Always take into consideration the pros and cons of any hair removing treatment you decide upon, make sure to discuss it thoroughly with a medical or beauty specialist and if you decide to invest in such a treatment, the Soprano Ice Laser procedure will be worth your money.